[Spridgets] bent frame rails

bv bvsprite at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 19 12:32:55 MST 2008

Biff,

In the factory body works section 'O' , the  7 3/8 difference in in the width
between the rear suspension mounting points and the front A-arm mounting
points, not the height.  All the measurement are from side to side, and front
to back, not for height.

BTW - The frame and tub of my sprite were virtually rust free, and had no
original body damage, (I was very lucky).

Regards,
Bryan