[Spridgets] LotO Panoramic

Bill L pythias at pacifier.com
Fri Dec 19 07:28:09 MST 2008

Hello Spridgets,

      I've just gotten around to making a couple more Panoramics of
      the Airport shoot at Lake of the Ozarks. I've put all that I've
      made on the web with a link to one of them at

      http://picasaweb.google.com/pythias2/BCFLinked#5281505107203242034

      Airport4 has some especially good images of

      Larry Miller
      Brad Fornal
      Jim Johnson
      Tony Barnhill
      David Lieb
      Frank Clarici
      Bill Masquelier
      Trevor Jesse
      Bill Young
      Mike McClean

      and NUMEROUS others, whose names I never learned..

      PM me if you want a copy direct...

--
Best regards,
 Bill L.                          mailto:pythias at pacifier.com

 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403  "the red thing"

  Remember, the fact that you're paranoid doesn't mean they're NOT out to get you!