[Spridgets] Thoughts for the Midget 50th

Trevor Jessie trevor.jessie at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 18:10:27 MST 2008

This is a good opportunity for me to mention (again) that MG2011 is in
Tahoe.  You left coasters should organize a spridget event that backs
up to it or overlaps with it.  Then the East coasters can have a free
standing spridget event or maybe overlap with a Healey conclave or
something.

Again... just trying to get some constructive brainstorming going.

Trevor