[Spridgets] Thoughts for the Midget 50th

tinydog at snet.net tinydog at snet.net
Thu Dec 18 06:29:02 MST 2008

 tinydog observes:

Our cars were never designed for highway travel and despite the use of them by some to travel long distances, most owners will not plan and execute a multi-day interstate drive in the best condition of Spridgets.

My point is this: If the goal is to attract a larger number of cars, the event needs to be sited in the area where there is a great number of owners.

PS This year multiple Sprite 50th events were held, so it isn't a stretch that it could be done for the 53 anniversary.
 -------------- Original message from "Trevor Jessie" <trevor.jessie at gmail.com>: --------------