[Spridgets] Sprite-Midget Calendars

David Lieb dbl at chicagolandmgclub.com
Sat Dec 13 07:56:27 MST 2008

I just got my nice new Sprite-Midget Club USA calendars last night. There
was a little confusion over the RMA, but they sent me a new set and this
time they are beautiful! I just can't believe what a great calendar Cafe
Press prints... nice heavy paper stock, full-bleed color (sounds appropriate
for a Spridget calendar somehow ;), and even lousy pictures look good on it.
Best of all, there is no up-front commitment to buy 500 or 1000 of them and
hope you sell enough to break even. You make a profit on the very first sale
and on every sale afterwards; you never run out and wish you had ordered
more, either. The only weakness of the CP calendars is that they do not
allow you to specify a custom list of dates, but it would be a lot more work
if they did. I hope we get a good grubstake built up for the Spridget
celebration of the Midget 50th in 2011.

If any of you are thinking about doing a calendar for some other
organization, feel free to drop me a note off-List and I will be happy to
bore you to tears with the details of how they were generated.
David Lieb