[Spridgets] Currency exchange

Michael Rowe mdrowe at optonline.net
Fri Dec 12 16:09:46 MST 2008

In the current economic turmoil, there are possibilities for significant savings on large catalogue purchases from the UK, even including shipping.  I just got a set of four Minilight wheels shipped for $106 less than the US wholesale price without shipping - several hundred less than the retail price with shipping.  Many of our spridget parts come from the UK in the first place.  Any thoughts from our UK members on whether or not this might make sense?  What is the UK catalogue price for a Longman GT7 head, for example?

Michael Rowe
'74 Midget
Long Island, NY