[Spridgets] Speedo trip reset cable

David Groundwater dwgwater at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 10 09:34:04 MST 2008

Are you sure the trip odometer works?  Every time I used it, it locked up the
odometer.  At some point the cable fell off and I think its been floating
around the footwell or under the seat for 10 or 15 years.  Less likely to get
lost there than in the toolbox or any of the other places I lose things.
Shall I look for it for you?
Dave
70 Midget> From: bighealey at charter.net> To: spridgets at autox.team.net> Date:
Wed, 10 Dec 2008 06:05:29 -0800> Subject: [Spridgets] Speedo trip reset cable>
> Anyone have a source for or how to fab up a odometer trip reset cable for a>
stock MG Midget Smiths Speedo?> > > > > > Tracy Drummond Gang Warily !> >
President AHCUSA www.healey.org>