[Spridgets] snow. was: Father Jack's Thank You

Chris Manuel cmanuel at wi.rr.com
Tue Dec 9 18:30:32 MST 2008

And here's another load coming your way.

It was the kind of snow where I also "raked" the roof as well as the
hibernating Sprite.

A roof rake is a scoop type shovel with a 25 foot pole or so to drag show
off your roof upon yourself to help give you peace of mind that you will not
get an ice dam in the gutters and force water/ice up and under the shingles
in an older house and find the way to thaw under your ceiling.

Funny to watch, but one heck of a workout.

So LBC content, although my sprite is in a cocoon of car covers and tarps, I
raked its roof of 9 inches of wet snow.  So much for opening the doors if I
wanted to.

Sorry, Frank and everyone east of us...

Chris

66MKIII Igloo