[Spridgets] HEater fan

Ed's Shop shop at justbrits.com
Mon Dec 8 18:31:53 MST 2008

Dave...

<<It looks like it might work, but its backwards....>>

withOUT spending a bunch of time I don't have searching for pics, I 'would'
say that if you mean for a UK Spec car;  YEP.

For a US SPEC car it 'might' work with some sort of double right-angled HARD
plastic "plenum" for between the output (now at bottom & next to body) to
the heater input (WAY above) which would have to be quite THIN.

As Glen noted <quote>the view is into the squirrel cage.</quote>

Ergo, it's usage would require that it be mounted UPSIDE down (right Glen?).

Then ADD Frank's note the 4" INTAKE with 3" OUTPUT does make it a
'tad' more "difficult"<G>.
Also (as Frank noted)  <quote>You can turn it around...</quote> but (IMHO)
the required "plastic" plenums which would be REQUIRED, would make it's use
a bit on the EXPENSIVE side.

LAD & DL