[Spridgets] HEater fan

David Groundwater dwgwater at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 8 14:43:27 MST 2008

It looks to me like the output aims to the left (looking aft), rather than the
right like the Smiths does on my 70, but spatial perception has always been my
downfall.......  But the quieter, cheaper, more efficient thing appeals to me>
From: grbyrns at ucdavis.edu> To: spridgets at autox.team.net> Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008
13:33:52 -0800> Subject: Re: [Spridgets] HEater fan> > What's backwards about
it? Looks like my Smiths only cleaner.( and probably > quiter, cheaper, more
efficient and longer lived)> > Glen> > Glen> > Has anyone seen one of these in
the flesh? It looks like it might work, > > but> > its backwards.... Dave> >
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290280910546&ss>