[Spridgets] Ground strap question recap

Dave G. kk7ss at verizon.net
Sun Dec 7 21:35:52 MST 2008

And its important to remember that the Left-handed Floggle-Toggle switch is
wired directly to the right hand SinglePlex Dingus so that the Thingamajig on
the Whatchamacallit  engages properly...

I hope that's clear enough  !!  ;-))

--
Dave G.   KK7SS
'65 MK III Sprite in Richland, WA

If I wake up in the morning, and I hurt, it means that I'm still alive !!