[Spridgets] Father Jack's Thank You

Larry Macy lmacy at phillymgclub.com
Sat Dec 6 10:07:14 MST 2008

Dear Fr Jack,

Trust me when I say it was our pleasure. I am not real big on
organized religions, but I do believe in helping out our fellow man.
When one spends their entire life giving comfort to others, then I
believe that person deserves something in return, during their
lifetime. There may be higher rewards, but I think those rewards are
better when one can enjoy them.

So to you, Fr Jack, I say thank you for allowing us this opportunity
to join in fellowship of a common interest and give something of
ourselves to a worthy individual. And to all those on the Holy Sprite
team, donors, drivers, and wrenchers, Have a happy holiday season and
know "Ya Done Good"

Larry