[Spridgets] Father Jack's Thank You

Frank Clarici spritenut at comcast.net
Fri Dec 5 19:32:51 MST 2008

Dear Spridgeteers,

    I am the recipient of your largess, your time, and your talent.
At the instigation of, and under the direction of Frank Clarici, you
transported a project car from Davis, Claifornia to Toms river, New
Jersey. You donated parts for it, money, and your skills.

    You named the 59 Sprite the "Holy Sprite" not because the new owner
is holy but because God, who inspires people to do nice things, is holy.
I have met many of you at the work weekends. I talked to Buster on the
phone, but some I 've never met.
To you all I say THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.
You have given the car of his dreams to a daft old preacher.

Gratefully
Fr Jack