[Spridgets] i got spotted

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Fri Dec 5 15:03:00 MST 2008

This is the stock Brit side light and indicator lamp unit - Original  S&M by
Horler features it does it not?

Weslake-Monza 1330

tequila.brad at gmail.com writes:

I also  am interested in if it is truly a "two bulb" signal. I have the amber
dome  and glass lens, but not the two bulb backing plate. If there is such  a
thing, I would love to get a pair.

Brad