[Spridgets] No LBC, How to pass the winter

Lester oldsaabguy at comcast.net
Thu Dec 4 14:26:53 MST 2008

Pffft.. its not the exoskeleton that is the limiting factor, is the
lack of a developed respiratory system.  They move air across their
exoskeleton and if it's too far away from tissues then they get no
air..   of course, there is a 12' high wall surrounding the Pensacola
naval Air Station Hospital (The original one) to keep out mosquitos as
at the time it was believed that mosquitos could not fly above 10'.

Lester