[Spridgets] Elizabeth and Fisher Jones

Brad Fornal tequila.brad at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 12:01:15 MST 2008

For those list members that have been on here for a while, you may remember
Elizabeth and Fisher Jones of Comfort Texas. My wife and I attended
Spridgetstock 2000 at their home, during the Texas Healey Roundup that year.
You would be hard pressed to find a more giving and generous couple. Fisher
had been ill for some time, and E had been taking care of him in their home.
On the morning of Tuesday, December 2nd, Fisher passed.
On December 20th, at 2 pm, E will be having a memorial service at their
home, in his honor. Any and all what would like to attend are welcome.
Contact me off list if you want or need directions, and I will see what I
can do to help.
He was a wonderful person, always willing to help, and in fact, built the
engine that is in our 68 Sprite.
I know he will be missed greatly.

Brad

--