[Spridgets] HIF6

Michael Rowe mdrowe at optonline.net
Wed Dec 3 11:39:34 MST 2008

Anyone have any idea where I can find a detailed parts diagram of an HIF6 carb?  I have a good one from a Harley Davidson that I got for $50 on Ebay (with chopper chrome!).  Some of the modifications are obvious (e.g., primer pump, choke), but I have not yet found enough information to unmodify it for use on an A-series engine.  It has no vacuum take-off, for example, but there is a place to drill out.  There may be one fitting on the manifold that can be used for this, but I don't have one to look at yet.

Michael Rowe
'74 Midget
Long Island, NY