[Spridgets] Holy Smokes rebuild

brian S bugeye15 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 1 05:23:00 MST 2008

Hey Frank,

I believe that are different pans for the small and big main 1098's, due to
the main size.
1275 pans should work.
I have a spare big main 1098 pan you can use. I'm using a semi custom pan.
I'll have to clean it up a bit, but will send it out.
I also have a top bow for Fr. Jack too. He's going to have
to wait a little bit for it tho, as it's keeping the top up and
 my parts car semi dry. :-)
Also have 1 sliding side window. pretty good shape,
Thought I had a pair of them.
I'll get the window and pan out to you this week.

Brian S.

Bugeyeracer under resto