[Spridgets] Paul A and Lenham LeMans anyone?

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 30 19:06:41 MDT 2008

--- On Sat, 8/30/08, Bill L <pythias at pacifier.com> wrote:
> sitting
>       for 20 years. it was built in England by Lenham and
> shipped by
>       the previous owner to redwood city, California. He
> never
>       finished it, nor has the present owner. Project
> anyone?

I remember that car - I think Frank was about to snag it at one point??

Also, absolutely fantastic news about Paul. Peter C. and I spent a solid 12 hours prepping for the Elkhart Lake Vintage Festival last night and we spoke of Paul often. One of his catch phrases, "it only goes on one way" was uttered between us 50 times or so. Tell Paul life on the left side of the height bell curve is just fine. Remind him of Buster's ceiling....

Regards,
Ron