[Spridgets] Paul A.

Bill L pythias at pacifier.com
Sat Aug 30 18:43:14 MDT 2008

Hello Spridgets,

  Got to see Paul A. today at the abfm-pdx. He is up and walking
  around with the aid of a cane. He said is treatment is going well
  and he expects to be cancer free by the beginning of next year. He
  said he NOW knows that he is old and has to start acting that way.
  Also he is aware that is memory is NOT what it once was, though he
  thinks it IS improving as he gets better. He actually LOOKED pretty
  good, though as Peter S. mentioned he is noticibly shorter. I don't
  know how long he was at the meet before he found me, but i found him
  still looking over an hour later. at that time he was getting tired
  but just had to look at the morris minors before leaving.

--
Best regards,
 Bill L.                          mailto:pythias at pacifier.com

 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403  "the red thing"

  File Not Found. Loading something that looks similar.