[Spridgets] Bugeye Values

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 30 08:37:44 MDT 2008

Speaking of taxes, I just got my assessment in the mail for my house. It's amazing - apparently despite 9% local unemployment, 400+ days of housing sale inventory, etc., the county says my house went up $30,000 in value this year and I get to pay more in taxes! And that's with a credit for home improvement for the workshop.

I'll be in line to file my protest on Tuesday morning.

Ron