[Spridgets] ABFM-PDX

Bill L pythias at pacifier.com
Sat Aug 30 08:21:50 MDT 2008

Hello Tinydog,

     Sprite Midget Club USA was started in order to give a name for
     the people who organized the Lake of Ozarks 50th anniversary
     celebration. They needed some sort of NAME in order to make
     reservations, etc. Many people asked if they could be members
     rather than let the club disintegrate after the gathering. The
     GRAND POOBAH (who denies the title, thus showing his
     qualification for said title) informed anyone who expressed such
     a desire that we were not just members but PRESIDENTS of the
     club.

 >The beauty of this club is that everyone is a President and each
 > chapter is located in the driver's seat of your Spridget.

 When asked if each president could induct persons who HAD NOT
 ATTENDED LoTO the reply was

 > You can induct anyone you want to so long as you make the induction
 > ceremony some kind of really obscure initiation with pagan ritual
 > involving Lucas electrics, old motor oil and semi-nude people
 >  waving 7/16s spanners and chanting something about BMC and Skinners Union ....    ;-)

 (hey jim, don't you love cut and paste?)

 Since there was only one other member from anywhere near to ME, (and
 with his express permission) I claim to be President of

 The Pacific Northwest Chapter of
 Sprite Midget Club USA

 whose territory encompasses but may not be limited to

 British Columbia (well not in the USA, but still)
 Washington
 Oregon
 Idaho

 and of course anywhere else i may travel in my Sprite.

--
Best regards,
 Bill L.                           mailto:pythias at pacifier.com

 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403   "the red thing"

   "Can I hail you a taxi?" asked Tom dormantly. (*2)