[Spridgets] Bugeye Values......soon to degrade into politics

Bud Osbourne abcoz at hky.com
Sat Aug 30 06:30:02 MDT 2008

Sigh.........Here we go, again.  Man, this list needs a monitor.  This
thread will be a total waste of space, will convince NO ONE of ANYTHING,
and just generally piss a lot of folks off.
My suggestion to all would be to simply "check your politics at the
door, please".  I was planning to unsubscribe, for a few days, for my
Watkins Glen odyssey, anyway.  I guess I'll just do it today, instead of
Wednesday evening.
BTW, I hope to see some of you at Watkins Glen.  I'll be hanging around
the Western Pennsylvania Triumph Assn's hospitality tent (for Triumph
racers, of which I'm definitely not one) in the paddock area.
I'll re-subscribe when I return, by which time the pending political
babble thread should have passed.
Bud Osbourne