[Spridgets] Bugeye Values

Dean Hedin dlh2001 at comcast.net
Fri Aug 29 20:46:53 MDT 2008

It's really about the true cost of restoration.
This has gone up due to inflation.

It would be a tragedy for us devalue our cars or our efforts by thinking in terms of dollar value 15 years ago.

And if those $12k Bugeyes you see are good examples and are well restored, then they might be worth jumping on.
I've seen your car Mike, and I know you have more than that in "TLC invested" alone.

The sorry state of affairs is a dollar does not go as far as it used to.

In any case I think the gentleman from Chicago had it right when he said that the true value of your car is the
"fun factor", that is, the enjoyment you get when you fire it up and go somewhere with it, or even the pleasure of working on it.
Thankfully this value is hard to quantify.