[Spridgets] oem (original 1980) fuel line

Bud Osbourne abcoz at hky.com
Fri Aug 29 18:03:54 MDT 2008

While I couldn't agree more with you on 5 years MAX for fuel lines,
belts & coolant hose, I find that the Petro-Flex stuff seems to hold up
much better than the VW (actually produced by Continental) hose does
(although I make a habit of replacing that stuff every few years, too).
Fuel hose is just too inexpensive to justify trying for maximum service
life out of it.
Bud Osbourne