[Spridgets] Holy Sprite shirts

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 15:42:45 MDT 2008

Great idea, Larry...   Could I get my T-shirt AND another hole in my head??
Every time I go out to the garage to do something on the Midget I realize
that not quite all of my brains have drained out onto the floor with the
puddle of oil.....  One more hole might do the trick and leave me standing
over the tool bench with my eyes not quite focused and drool running out the
side of my mouth....

How can you tell when your deck is level?  Have a Spridgeteer stand on it
and see if the drool runs out of both sides of his mouth.   ;-)

Cheers!!
Jim

On Fri, Aug 29, 2008 at 4:17 PM, Larry Daniels <ladaniels at sbcglobal.net>wrote:

> Frank, I need another t-shirt like a hole in the head.  Just apply all the
> money to the car.
>
> Larry

Cheers!!
Jim