[Spridgets] oem (original 1980) fuel line

Bud Osbourne abcoz at hky.com
Fri Aug 29 13:20:49 MDT 2008

Jim,
More recently, the stuff dries out/gets brittle a lot sooner than it
used to, back in the day.   I dont know whether its due to a change
in the formula of the rubber, or a change in the gasoline formula (or a
combination of the two).   But, if you change it every third year, you
should be fine.
 My point (which I didnt make very clearly) is: since its not original
on MGs (BMC/BL products in general), why not use something of better
durability, that is correct for the car (like Petro-Flex)?
Bud Osbourne