[Spridgets] Bugeye Values

David Riker davriker at nwi.net
Thu Aug 28 23:01:46 MDT 2008

You may be joking about it now, but you are going to NEED those values if
you are ever involved in an accident and are trying to get FAIR value to
make needed repairs.  Recent experience says that paying $800 tax would be
like getting an appraisal that would be hard for an insurance company to
argue with.  You can't have it both ways..........

David
Customized MG Midget appraised at $14,500.
Thank GOD!