[Spridgets] Holy Sprite shirts

Frank Clarici spritenut at comcast.net
Thu Aug 28 21:16:41 MDT 2008

Everybody who donated towing,  parts, or money ($50 or more) towards the
Holy Sprite
Please email me with what size shirt you want and where to send it.
Many donations came via Paypal and most did not mention a shirt size or
address.
I guess I could get the address from Paypal but if you towed, sent or
are sending parts, or sent money,
let me know what size and where it goes.
I was in touch with my Dad and he is placing a shirt order so he needs
to know.
I will have a few extras made just in case you want to send $ for a good
cause.
Thanks.

--
Frank Clarici