[Spridgets] Monterey Historic Races

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 15:36:57 MDT 2008

All due respect, Chuck, but an artist makes his/her living by selling their
work to people for their personal use. I do music, but the principle is the
same. Taking someone else's work even for use in the privacy of your
computer is still stealing. No hard feelings - that's just the way it is....

Cheers!!
Jim

On Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 3:51 PM, chuck <cciaffone at verizon.net> wrote:

> I must apologize. Perhaps I did not read the original
> post in enough detail. I thought he just wanted a copy of
> the picture for his own personal use, like in a screen saver
> or similar. I would certainly not suggest he profit from someone
> else's work.
>
> Sorry an' all.
>
> chuck

Cheers!!