[Spridgets] Monterey Historic Races

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 12:23:53 MDT 2008

Just remember, your computer is easily tracked through your ISP if someone
decided to make an example of you. It ain't free just because it's on the
internet. I've got a storm chaser pal who just got his $250K settlement from
somebody that used his pictures without permission.

Come to think of it, I've got some songs online. Wanna steal them so I can
sue ya fer yer back teeth? ;-)

Cheers!!
Jim

On Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 1:17 PM, Gregory Groiss <ggroiss at gmail.com> wrote:

> You may not own it but you will possess it and that's good enough for most.
>
> -g
>
> On 8/28/08, Wm. Severin Thompson <wsthompson at thicko.com> wrote:
> > Yeah, except you don't own it.

Cheers!!