[Spridgets] Pink Sprite Race car

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 27 17:35:53 MDT 2008

--- On Wed, 8/27/08, Robert Duquette <robertduquette at sympatico.ca> wrote:
> I imagine that it also separates money from your bank
> account ... :)

No, actually. The cylinders are very cheap and available anywhere for $50 or $60. I got the pedal box for nothing, but you could do like the Speedwell setup using a modified stock pedal mount. As far as era correct, there isn't anything especially modern or cheatin' about them other than they look nice and are new. The larger MGB/Spit setup or rear discs would be illegal. I'll get grief for this, but I'm even still using the early Bugeye rear drums with single wheel cylinder with no issues. I haven't found any performance difference between the stock and Tilton, but it's nice to know the extra circuit is there.

Ron