[Spridgets] Pink Sprite Race car = 3m/c's

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 27 07:54:46 MDT 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dave G." <dmg at bossig.com>
To: <spridgets at autox.team.net>
Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2008 8:28 AM
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Pink Sprite Race car = 3m/c's

Guys,

My thanks to all.... I had not seen 3 MC's before and I didn't know what
they
were for...
Now I know and it now seems so obvious and so logical- !!
I wish I had known about that in my Solo II days.
Like I tell my (adult) kids.... I learn something every day  ;-))

--
Dave G.   KK7SS
'65 MK III Sprite in Richland, WA

Dave, the front/rear proportional adjustment of the brakes comes from the
brake bias bar mounted in front (to the left in the pic) of Ron's MCs.  As
you can see, there is a rod that can be adjusted from side to give more or
less of the pedal pressure being applied to each master.

Adjusting too much to the rear makes for some interesting handling under
braking.

LAD