[Spridgets] Holy Sprite & Father Jack Pictures

Larry Macy lmacy at phillymgclub.com
Mon Aug 25 21:12:47 MDT 2008

Not to steal Kevin and Rob's thunder but I just added my shots to the
web gallery http://gallery.me.com/lmacy#100149 That is a different
addy than the first set. I have done nothing but upload them and they
are downloadable.  If you click on the "My Gallery" link you can get
back to the first set as well as a set of pic from MG 2008.

The pics of Father Jack are very telling.

BTW I am having some troubles with the first set. The pics David sent
seem to want to be persistent and multiplicative. I have removed them
and they keep coming back. Maybe it is related to Chicago Politics, ya
know when the dead come back to vote ;-)

Larry

On Aug 25, 2008, at 10:20 PM, K. Valentine wrote:

> Hey Everyone,
>
> Rob is posting some of the photographs of the Holy Sprite at;
>
> http://oshitblog.blogspot.com/
>
> They have been posted on our Oshit website. (They may be downloaded)
> There are about 90 pictures so it may be 20 minutes or so until they
> are all on the site.
>
> Photographs are in chronological order beginning with the Holy Sprite
> handoff at Harrisburg from Charley Braum.  They include photographs
> of the condition of the Holy Sprite (the "before" pictures) and
> pictures of Fr. Jack as he saw the car for the first time at the
> Oshit meeting at Frank's garage in Tom's River, NJ.
>
> Just take a look at the expression on  Fr. Jack's face!!!
>
> Pictures of the Oshit team disassembling the Holy Sprite are also
> included.
>
> Let me know what you think ;)
>
> Enjoy!!!
>
> Kevin Valentine
> Tuscarora, Pa

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
lmacy at phillymgclub.com
Board Member at Large
Philadelphia MG Club

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've
never actually known what the question is." - Douglas Adams