[Spridgets] Another Bugeye Lowering Question

Grossac at aol.com Grossac at aol.com
Mon Aug 25 20:38:58 MDT 2008

Before you invest what could be a fair amount of money at the machine shop,
check on the rear axle wedges available at Summit Racing, the drag race
supplier.  (Summitracing.com)  They have a number of wedges available  in different
sizes and degrees of wedge for about $10 per pair.  I've used  them to lower
the rear on my Bugeye vintage racecar.  I took one pair of 2  degree wedges,
cut them in half lengthwise, and stacked two to get 4 degrees  that lowered the
rear about 1 3/4 inches.

Chris Gross
'60 Bugeye Vintage Racer

deal here.