[Spridgets] Front suspension causing car to have mind of its own (and hello)

brian james daredelvis at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 12:45:23 MDT 2008

The magic box at the top of the suspension is indeed the shock absorber.

 I would be hesitant to drive it much until you know what is going on in
your loose suspension.

Get a manual on ebay and moss motors or Victoria British catalog.  They
catalogs both have good exploded views of the suspension.

Also, check out this page http://www.jhorton3.net/suspension.html to get an
idea of what is going on up front.
Oh, and do what corvallis (bill?) suggested.

Brian