[Spridgets] No LBC-Thank you and 1 more ?

Bree Anna breeanna1012000 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 24 14:52:07 MDT 2008

Hello Listers,

Just want to thank all of you that sent a response to my request for
driving directions out to Medford, Oregon. It was so appreciated...again THANKS!!!

NOw I have one more question. I will be leaving somewhere around August 31st or Sept. 1st and was wondering if any of you would be willing to go out of your way to help in case of an emergency along the way just in case I have any problems with my car since I will be towing a small u-haul trailor in a small car. You never know what "might" happen.

I will be leaving Fort Worth, Tx going west on 287 thru Amarillo, Texas on into Albuquerque, New Mexico on 40 thru Arizona on 40 and then hitting Rt. 58 at Barstow over to RT. 5 to Bakersville and staying on RT. 5 all the way into Medford, Ore.

If you feel you would like to help me out on this journey please email me off list with a telephone # that I could reach you with. I will only be driving during the daylight hours, so if anything did happen I would not have to drag anyone out of bed.

Thanks again for all the great advice on a route to take and if you are willing to help with any problems i might entail while traveling, again I would appreciate it so much.

Thanks in Advance!
Bree!
East Texas