[Spridgets] Holy Sprite, was Journey of Redemption, now Rite of Transubstantiation

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 11:40:31 MDT 2008

For all how have been or might be interested in following the ongoing saga
of the Holy Sprite, I have updated the page at:
http://www.starrtech.net/~jimj/Holy_Sprite/Holy_Sprite.html

The location of this page is temporary and Google will not find it so you
will want to add it to your bookmarks for now. I hope to get it up on the
Sprite - Midget Club USA website very soon. Once there, search engines will
find it.

Also, Frank is still looking for some parts and there is still a need for
some funding. If you can help, anything would be appreciated. Go to the
following link to find out how you can help with the project:
http://www.starrtech.net/~jimj/Holy_Sprite/help.pdf
--
Cheers!!
Jim