[Spridgets] ADFM-PDX

Bill L pythias at pacifier.com
Sat Aug 23 20:26:25 MDT 2008

Hello Spridgets,

       Everyone in the Pacific Northwest should be aware if they aren't
  already that Labor Day Weekend harbingers the arrival of the
  Portland Oregon All British Field Meet. Held in conjunction with the
  SOVERN vintage car races at Portland International Raceway, it is
  purported to be the largest All British this side of Chicago, with
  upwards of 800 cars each and every year.
       This will be the first time that I have a club affiliation to
  list on my entry form: Sprite-Midget Club USA! I don't know if it
  will be printed on the "placard" or not, But for those who weren't
  able to attend LotO, they will know MY car (if you have any interest
  whatever) by the SPRIDGETS sticker high on the passenger side
  windscreen, the LotO number in the middle of the same windscreen and
  a proudly displayed metallic badge showing my aforementioned club
  "membership".

  N.F.I.

  See ya there?

--
Best regards,
 Bill L.                          mailto:pythias at pacifier.com

 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403  "the red thing"

      * "I'm glad I passed my EKG," Tom said wholeheartedly.