[Spridgets] electrical fun!

Andy Webster a_d_webster at yahoo.com.au
Sat Aug 23 03:09:28 MDT 2008

Ryan
Every stereo I have ever seen has a glass fuse in a holder on the red wire, or
more recently a coloured plastic fuse somewhere on the back...you have of
course checked the fuse....?

If the fuse is ok then run wires direct from the battery to the stereo, so you
know there's no chance of a dodgy connection somewhere, and if it still
dosen't work, then dig out the receipt and take it back!

I have found that stereos don't last long in my Mk2a... pretty harsh
conditions...dust, moisture etc...
Andy

--- On Sat, 23/8/08, ryan.kubanoff at comcast.net <ryan.kubanoff at comcast.net>