[Spridgets] exterior light fun

Chris Manuel cmanuel at wi.rr.com
Fri Aug 22 20:52:56 MDT 2008

Hi all-

So here is where I am at-

I'll open with this-
I think my 66 MKIII has the original and correct wire harness.
I have a decent schematic I think.  I have matched the colors up.

Good things, I have working brake lights and tail lights.  Dash lights too,
but the generator and high beam lights are always on.

Most of the gauges light up, and the switch on the dash turns them on and
off.

I cannot get the headlights nor directionals to work.  I do know through
testing that all the bulbs are good.  Is there another ground I should be
looking at?

Damn thing runs great otherwise.

Chris

Brookfield, WI