[Spridgets] wheel chocks/cats

David Lieb dbl at chicagolandmgclub.com
Fri Aug 22 18:07:11 MDT 2008

>I like to put a bowl of anti-freeze out to cool them off when they get hot,
> then when they've cooled off a bit they are real easy to put in the
> freezer....

All in the spirit of good clean fun and all that, but I happen to have lost
a great german shepherd, probably the best dog I will ever have, to
antifreeze. Sorta takes the joke right out of such references. Not only is
the stuff poisonous, but if they survive that, it crystallizes in their
kidneys and shreds them. Not the way to kill anything. I also happen to like
all three of our cool cats. Can we back this off a notch or two, please?
David Lieb
Oreo
Hobbes
Misty