[Spridgets] LBC Sightings in TN last week, No Important Stuff!

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 22 16:39:44 MDT 2008

--- On Fri, 8/22/08, CosmicMag1380 <cosmicmag1380 at gmail.com> wrote:
> IBC stands for Italian Bastard Cars. I have owned several
> over the years and
> every one was a bastard!

I drive an Alfa every day for 8 months of the year. I've done nothing but change oil and add gasoline to it for the 2 years I've owned it (ok, I did change the alternator that was 31 years old). Spica fuel injection is just fine IF you don't touch it. Not as much fun, but for a little less money than a nice Spridget, it's been a great daily driver. Alfa people are awesome, too.

Ron