[Spridgets] Empty Trailer heading from Milwaukee past Topeka August 30/31

Blake Thompson thefirebuilds at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 08:20:34 MDT 2008

Yo.  My girlfriend bought a specmiata in scenic Salina, Kansas.  My
empty flat bed will be traveling south on Friday night from Milwaukee,
via Rockford, Davenport, Des Moines, Kansas City and Topeka.  If
you're on the way, slightly off the beaten path, or want to meet me...
I can pickup anything under 5,000 lbs and smaller than a 1970's Dodge
Charger :)  Of course you get to help me with my fuel bill :)

-Blake
Blake AT I sell miata parts.com

--
http://BTDTRacing.com - Float like a Cadillac, sting like a Beemer.