[Spridgets] Fr Jack, the Holy Sprite and his Midget

Frank Clarici spritenut at comcast.net
Wed Aug 20 20:47:10 MDT 2008

Fr. Jack invited me to his Bar-B-Que tonight.
At first, I was a bit confused on a Wednesday afternoon BBQ but then
Priests work weekends.
Sharing the afternoon with a bunch of priests, deacons, and nuns was not
exactly my idea of a *party*
But it was nice and they had beer!
I met Fr. Kevin, Fr, Sabastian, and 3 or 4 more priest, a few Deacons,
and some Nuns.
All the ladys who work in the churches, and I even heard a great joke
about a priest who mixes up his
Es & Is,  Fr. Tim has a new deck, it's a big deck, want to come sit on
his deck?
Now switch the E in deck with the letter i and watch all the ladys faint.
And I hear this from Fr Kevin.

Back to the issue......
Fr Jack asked me if I would take his 69 Midget as payment for the Holy
Sprite.
I have enough Sprites as it is, I don't want a 69. And he did not sell it.
It is for sale and I think it's for sale in the church bulletin only.
So does anybody want to buy a nice rust free, 1 year old red painted 69
Midget?
It could use a new top, the rear window is fogging out, seats are fair,
not ripped but not new.
It runs like a top and has been well maintained (by me)
The early style Rostyle wheels have been painted black and he put cheap
trim rings. the wheels need TLC to look good.
Other than that, it's a solid car and has been at a few local shows, Not
concours but show acceptable.
 the color is "Really Resale RED" with black interior. I believe
everything works but the speedo.
$4000 firm
Email me for particulars, I do not have any pictures but it's a good
looking red 69 Midget with correct 69 headrest.
He even has a new tonneau for it.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ