[Spridgets] Best Spridget Clutch for Racing

Robert Duquette robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Wed Aug 20 10:27:34 MDT 2008

Oh!  I rolled my BRG MGB over an embankment many many years ago.  The tow
truck driver couldn't find the car, even when I pointed at it.  I had to
climb down the hill and touch the tire.

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Norm 2Bs" <twobees at sprynet.com>

It ISN'T visible!

My first MGB was BRG with black interior.  I was hit 24 times in 2 years.
Once while parked in front of a store & a guy backed right into the nose of
the B.  Said, he "didn't see it."  Think about it - blacktop roads, green
foliage, the car disappears.

Norm