[Spridgets] Best Spridget Clutch for Racing

Norm 2Bs twobees at sprynet.com
Wed Aug 20 07:26:28 MDT 2008

Mike:

I've driven in all but 2 US states (OK & KS) & in Europe & I have never seen
such bad drivers nor such poorly designed roads.  Almost every day just in
this Tampa Bay area there is either a hit & run fatality or a motorcycle
fatality.  Never have I seen so many people run red lights.  And, the main
north-south road here, US 19, is 55 mph speed limit, 3 to 4 lanes in each
direction, strip malls on both sides & cross-overs every 500 feet.  Even in
my SUV I don't feel safe there.

The Turner is BRG & 1250 lbs.  With decreased visibility from the right-hand
position, it would be senseless to drive here.

Norm