[Spridgets] Oil Pressure too high

Weslake1330 at aol.com Weslake1330 at aol.com
Tue Aug 19 11:54:06 MDT 2008

The Nifty Adjustable Spring is very nice and I do have one in my  garage.
APT are also folks who really know there stuff.

However, APT will tell you, if you ask that the, Nifty Adjustable Spring
cannot be fitted to the in-line A-series engine but that one day they will make
one that does.

Regards

W E S L A K E 1330

In a message dated 18/08/2008 22:25:58 GMT Daylight Time, hannamj at juno.com