[Spridgets] Carfax VIN search

uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 18 18:03:06 MDT 2008

My brother in law bought a farm in Mich. It had a good size pond so he decided
to try out some scuba gear he just bought before going to Florida with a group
diving. He found he had a 68 MGB and a old tractor in the pond. He pulled out
the tractor that day. He cleaned it all up and got it working to use around
the place. He pulled out the MGB just before winter. Put it in his pole barn
and worked on it thought out the winter. The next summer he drove it to
California to visit. Then we went North to the Canadian rockies. for vacation.
>From there we came south home and he went across one of the Canadian highways
home. He owned the car for eight or nine years before selling it. It was a
very nice car. Better then most of the MGB's around in California. So there is
nothing wrong with a car pulled from a lake or water if treaded
correctly after it has been removed from water. I have seen things even saved
from salt water. Not a car - but it is
 possible.

Vigil

From: ryan.kubanoff at comcast.net <ryan.kubanoff at comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Carfax VIN search
To: spridgets at autox.team.net
Date: Monday, August 18, 2008, 5:58 AM

So how can I find out that my cars 23rd owner drove it into the atlantic
where
it sat as a fish hotel for 2 years?
Seriously, how can I find out anything about its previous lives and owners?
ryan

From: Bill L <pythias at pacifier.com>

You are subscribed as uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com

http://www.team.net/archive