[Spridgets] Mk1 fuel line routing

Lester oldsaabguy at comcast.net
Fri Aug 15 20:30:38 MDT 2008

I asked that same question for months and had several replies so here
goes:

 From tank under car, look where the brake line runs, there is a
"stiffener" under the floor and it has a lip on left and right, which
ever side the brake line is in this goes on the other.  It MUST be
1/4" fuel line to fit in the space and the clips.

It continues to run forward (this is all on passengers side for the
US) until it gets to the engine bay,

it makes a kink to follow the brake line and sits on the frame rail on
the passengers side,

makes a 90 degree turn to the right (as viewed from the front of the
car) and lies on a lip from the frame rail that the steering rack is
bolted to and is now routing from left to right on this lip.

it makes a 90 degree turn to the rear of the car for a little bit and
then aims kinda up.

	to be correct it then makes two complete loops about 2" around and
then into the fuel pump USING A 1/4" COMPRESSION FITTING

	To be practical, aim it kinda towards the fuel pump and cut it so
that you can fit a short piece of rubber line going from it to the pump.

Here is the best pic I managed to find..

Lester

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of 100_0129.jpg]